Over the years, we have partnered with the finest training institutions in Pakistan and collaborated for the trainings as below:
- 2015 Idara-e-Taalim-o-Agahi (ITA) Training: Catco Kids conducted a five days training for Idara-e-Taalim-o-Agahi (ITA). The aim was to train teachers and make them aware about the basics of Early Child Education among 3-6 years old children.
- 2006 Ministry of Women Development: Catco Kids signed a three years training contract with Ministry of Women Development. The Model Daycares were also created by CK.
- 2006 AKU Daycare Design Consultancy: We were also involved with AKU (Agha Khan University) for their initial daycare designing & consulting.
- 2005 National Council Training: Catco Kids conducted CCP Core training program for National Council. Total two batches were arranged for 3 months duration of each one.
- 2004 AKU Daycares Needs Assessment: In 2004, Catco Kids also conducted Need Analysis for Agha Khan’s Daycares in Kharadar, Garden & Karimabad.
Other Training Collaborations in Pakistan:
- 2004: Women Activity Committee of the Aga Khan Council for Pakistan
- 2006: Karachi High School, teachers training program
- 2007: NAVTEC (Sindh)
- 2009 to date: Board Member and trainer; Early Years Learning Association (EYLA)