We have provided various technical consultancies which are listed below:
- 2015 Research Participate with AKUSONAM to study “Effects of Bullying in primary grade school children in Pakistan”. This longitudinal RCT is in progress.
- 2014 “Quality Inspection Standards in Punjab” Developed guidelines and standards for daycare center quality inspections that have been adopted by Punjab Government officially.
- 2011 ILO-Technical Consultant – “Women Employment Concerns and working Conditions(WEC-PK)” conceived and led National dialog to the understanding of key driving forces (socioeconomic, legal, internal company policies etc) and “Return on Investment” (ROI) for establishing onsite company childcare centers. National Legislation Reform recommendations made as a result.
- 2008 ILO-Technical Consultant – “Women Employment Concerns and Working Conditions (WEC-PK)” provided technical recommendations for site locations and development of business models for sustainable operation of CDA owned and subsidized childcare centers.
- 2007 ILO-Technical Consultant – “Women Employment Concerns and Working Conditions (WEC-PK)” Technical Recommendations for Center Operations.
- 2006 Pilot Study to evaluate “Perceptions of working parents about quality childcare in urban areas of Sindh, Pakistan” Research Ethical Review Board, AKHDP.
- 2006 Early Childhood Care and Development in childcare settings: A Preventive Approach in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Februray, 2006, Conference on “Impact of global issues on women and children” organized by the Mac Master University Health Sciences and State of University of Bangladesh.
- 2006 East Africa Conference: Paper presentation in Kenya is the first research multidisciplinary international scientific by the Agha Khan University East Africa conference on “Health Professional Development in ECD in Urban areas of Karachi Pakistan” & “Competent Professionals childcare reduce infant/child mortality rate” in Sep 2006.
- 2005 Roundtable Presentation on “Quality Childcare Systems, an innovative approach, Karachi Pakistan, April 2005. Conference: Rediscovering-childhood” by the UNICEF and Sindh Education Foundation.