For all of us, one of the primary responsibilities are to keep the children healthy and safe from injuries and illness, therefore, protection and preparedness are critical considerations where children are directly involved. Health & Safety trainings help caregivers and parents to identify child related health & safety issues, offer workable solutions to resolve those issues and promote safe & healthy working practices that are mandatory for adopting in childcare environments.
Health & Safety Trainings also help you learn the key information and skills needed to support children’s growth and development. As a well-trained provider, you are better prepared to offer quality care and learning opportunities to children. To achieve these objectives, we, at Catco Kids, provide Health & Safety trainings that range from one week to one month, as per needs and requirements of individuals and organizations.
Who should attend?
Caregivers, Teachers, Daycares Administrators, Childcare Providers, Parents etc.
- Assists in improving and maintaining health and safety standards at the daycare centers, thereby ensuring all children are healthy and safe.
- Helps to reduce the risks of unaware child diseases and injuries in childcare setups.
- Fosters a positive culture of health and safety, in which unsafe and unhealthy working are not tolerated in childcare settings.
- Enables daycare staff to spot ways to improve health and safety management.
- Help to reduce the risks of SIDS Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) in infants.
The following topics will be covered in this training:
- Child Abuse
- Child supervision and monitoring
- Kitchen and fire safety
- Child proofing daycare centers
- Child guidance & Discipline
- CPR, Choking & First Aid
- Emergency preparedness
- Developmental Milestones